Well behaved dogs are always welcome at the Heavenly Inn. We know you love the fresh air and beautiful landscape of the Lake Tahoe area, and your prized pooch does too. That’s why we invite your loveable furry friends with the following policies:
- Only clean domesticated well behaved dog’s are allowed and must be crate trained and housebroken
- Due to safety and liability precautions all dogs must be left in crate when left alone in the room.
- Our pet fee is $25 per night, per pet with a weight limit of up to 50 pounds and no more than 2 pets allowed. If the pet weighs over 50 pounds the fee is $50 per night with a limit of 1 pet allowed.
- All pets must wear an identifying collar and leash when outside of the room.
- As the pet owner you must clean up after your pooch both inside the room and outside. If our staff has to pick up the grounds after your pet you will be charged an additional $50 per incident.
- As the pet owner you are responsible for any damages that your pet might do to the room, including staining the bedding and towels. Pets are not allowed on furniture. We do have extra clean rags available- simply ask the staff at the front desk. The charge for damages depends on the total assessed by our maintenance staff. This also includes any pet related insect infestation.
- Please make sure that other guests aren’t privy to late night barking and be aware of the health and safety of others as well.
- We will need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to contact you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.